Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wednesday Wars

                                                       
Holling's idol is Mickey Mantle. He was the best player from the New York Yankees. Holling was very disappointed when Mickey Mantle didn't sign his baseball. He didn't sign it because Holling was wearing a fairy outfit and he thought he was gay. This didn't happen to me when I got my autograph. I went to the Toronto Marlies game and got an autograph from the goalie. He was signing autographs for everyone. I got their on time to get his autograph. Even though he isn't my idol he signed my autograph. That was probably my first autograph.
                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     - Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job relating. I think that you should take your autograph and sell it on the internet for money. I know lots of people that would pay money even for just a name on a piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete