Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wednesday Wars

                                                               Relating to The Wednesday Wars


        I can't really  relate to Holling myself, but I remember when I was younger I used to love watching the Scooby Doo shows. So as I was trying to figure out how to relate to the story, since nothing ever happened to me like that, I went through my books. After trying to remember what each book was about I decided to look at the old movies I had and came across the movie Scooby Doo. You know classic Scooby Doo shows there is always a mystery that Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma have to solve. This time the reporter they all look up to was reporting the case and they soon discover she is not who they thought she was. For one thing she was not this great person they all looked up to. She turned out to be very mean woman that change the story just to make it more interesting, get more fans, and make whatever or ever it was about sound even worse. A few times she even twisted some of their words. Another thing about her is she turned out to be the bad man behind everything. So just like Holling their hero was not what they thought. 


Christina P  http://images.Quebles.com/hotmail/emoticons/1511763.GIF Smile

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I think I remember that movie and episode! I used to watch Scooby Doo every Saturday morning. She was a snobby reporter that thought highly of herself and twisted people’s words and stories around. She was a respected reporter but she defiantly disappointed her fans and viewers after her lies were discovered. I thought she was mean too, she just pretended to be sweet and innocent on camera. Thanks for sharing, while bringing back great memories of Scooby and the clan!

    Christina Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I really loved how you mentioned Scooby doo in your blog. When I hear names like that I feel very nostalgic and often want to search it up on the internet and watch it.

    ReplyDelete