Monday, November 22, 2010

The Wednesday Wars: Holling’s Parents

The Wednesday Wars: Holling's Parents

          Holling's parents are just like average day parents except for the fact that his mom smokes but that is the only real difference. His parents and he live directly in the middle of the town on Lee Avenue. His dad is the type of person that likes the news especially when interesting stories like the war in Vietnam.  His dad is in the architectural business and he currently is in the top three choices for the Baker Sports Emporium. That is also the reason that he will not help Holling with his Mrs. Baker problem.  Holling's mother took the teacher's side when Holling told her about his problem with Mrs. Baker. I think that his mother does not really care about him as much as other things in his life. Not to say she does not love her son but his mother would care about other things more.

By: Sean 

2 comments:

  1. That was an amazing blog,a lot of things you put,I didn't even think about, I agree with most of what you said, except the part where you said his mother had more important things in life. Other then that it was amazing great job!
    -dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog my dad is sort of like Mr hoodhood. Every night at 6:00 my dad has to watch the news. If my mother has the stove fan on he will turn the tv up. The difference about my dad and Holling's is he always has time for his little girl(aka me).

    ReplyDelete