Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meeting a hero

                        Meeting My Hero

         The other day we read a book called the Wednesday wars we have been reading this book for quite a while now, we are on the 3rd chapter but the chapter is months so we are on December. The person that inspires me the most is John Lennon, I love his music and he inspires me a lot! He has a band named the beatles as well, The members of the band are: John Lennon, Paul Mccartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr.  Even though this band is way older than me and not my generation I still love their music. They have many major hits but the one that inspires me the most is Imagine by John Lennon its one of my favourite songs and almost every generation has listened to it


                                                                                   francie009

1 comment:

  1. John Lennon is one of my heroes to in a way because he made really inspiring songs. My favorite song is Imagine because it means so much.In other words I really like his songs.

    ReplyDelete