Monday, October 25, 2010

      Universal Soldier

   The Poem Universal soldier was written by Buffy Saint-Marie. This poem talks about war, people of different cultures, shapes, sizes, ages and beliefs. People go to war for mostly the same reason, to protect their love ones from danger. But the killing and the guns blasting everlasting will never end; some people think it's the right thing to do. War is endless, war will never end once it started it won't end until one country is completely destroyed.


    This poem is wonderful, I personally admire it a lot it truly is a piece of work. If someone ever attacked Toronto and one of my family has harmed I wouldn't conceder joining the army to take revenge for and take someone's life it's not like killing them can bring my family members, I would be very angry and frustrated that they did die but deep inside I know that a part of me will want to join the army to take revenge



                     By: francie009

3 comments:

  1. Great work! I find that in your blog, you're little moody, but other than that it's tremendous blog.




    -Clinton

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was amazing even though it was short I still enjoyed it. keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Francie009! I enjoyed how you mostly talked about war. It kind of makes sense when you think about it why people would join the army after a horrific event like a war.

    ReplyDelete