Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Nest

                                 



Text to Self

My connections to Jimmy is that during the summer I asked my mom if my cousins can come over. But she said no about a million times. The next day I got a lot of calls from them asking if they can come over, but when I got a chance to call them back they were already on their way to my house. I didn't want to say no because they had a baby sister that had a hospital check up for the whole day so i said yes anyways without a doubt in my head about what my mom said. Finally when my mom got home and when they were watching TV I ran up stairs to my mom begging her to forgive me and I was telling her about how my baby cousin had to have a check up that day. Then after she said sorry to me for not listening and she said it was fine and not to worry about it. After dinner their dad came to pick them up but after, he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie so I said yes. The day I thought would ruin my life turned out to be the greatest.




           

1 comment:

  1. Wow Francie009, it is cool, weird and funny how things can turn around like that in the nick of time. It is also funny in the same way when you are begging for forgiveness when someone catches you.

    ReplyDelete