Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Wednesday Wars


The thing that I like about The Wednesday Wars is that the author doesn’t just tell you what happened he shows you what happened. I like that because you have to think of what happened in the story. Also the story is actually like a journal because the author is telling you about a student’s life at school. He is really funny when he talks about the story because he makes funny jokes in the story. Also when he shows that Merryl Lee gives him a lot of threats that she tells him which are kind of funny. When the rats escaped I liked how the narrator wrote, “oh” but he really meant a bad word. That’s what I found funny and that’s what I liked about The Wednesday Wars.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Great post Matt! I know how he doesnt just tell you he shows you and he makes the book really intersting! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It was really funny when he said oh and actually meant a really bad word especially when he said it at the end of the chapter when you were not expecting it. I think it was very understandable that they said that though because I know I would have said it too if it happened to me.

    ReplyDelete